Adobe Flash Player APK APP latest and last version v188.8.131.52 free download for all android devices. Flash Player for Android isn't developed anymore by the Adobe Inc. since Google decided to stop supporting this plugin due to security concerns. If you still want to install adobe flash player plugin on your android device, then the last version of adobe flash player plugin is avail to download at the provided download link below.
APK installing Instructions
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Android Nougat
- Go into Settings
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Androidd Oreo
- Go to Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications
- Select Install Unknown Apps (or Install Other Apps).
Now Install APK File
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.
- Download APK file from the link..
- Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device. Simple