Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging APK latest version free download for all android smartphones and tablets. Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
You May Also Like: Android Device Manager APK
Features Of Android Auto APK
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
Google Auto APK File Info
Developer: Google, Inc.
File size: 14.8 MB
Uploaded: April 28, 2019
Requirement: Android 5.0 and up
To download Android Auto APK latest version on your android device, just one click on the download button at the top to start download. Its completely free to download and very easy to use. So what are you waiting for. Download and enjoy the app.
APK installing Instructions
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Android Nougat
- Go into Settings
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Androidd Oreo
- Go to Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications
- Select Install Unknown Apps (or Install Other Apps).
Now Install APK File
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.
- Download APK file from the link..
- Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device. Simple