DroidVPN is android virtual private network (VPN) application which allows surfing anonymously on android device. It hides the real IP address of your internet service provider (ISP) during accessing regionally blocked sites and you can also visit any blocked site in school, institution or in college. DroidVPN is Android app compatible with Android 2.3 and latest versions. DroidVPN android vpn app allows you to browse free on internet with an encrypted internet connection and tunnel you web surfing through premium country IP address.
Features of DroidVPN APK:
How to Use DroidVPN APK (for unrooted android devices)
1. Install DroidVPN app in you android device, android device should have android 2.1 or higher is recommended.
2. Register an account on DroidVPN web server
3. Now open DroidVPN apk and sign in with username and password.
4. Now you can connect to given countries and surf the free internet
How to Use DroidVPN APK (for rooted android devices)
1. Open the DroidVPN
2. Open DriodVPN application Menu >> Settings >> You Will Find “No Root Mode – Use DroidVPN without root access” don’t tick itJ.
3. Now return to configurations” Connection Protocol “Connect using ICMP
4. Open DroidVPN and click on Connect look for couple of seconds, and you will be connected that’s all.
NOTE: DroidVPN trial version is limited to 100 MB for one day. You will be disconnected after consuming 100MB .
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.