Do you feel closed-ended while using your WhatsApp? This is the time to change it. here s the application that can run parallel to your WhatsApp and will be giving you some of the benefits that you have never expected from WhatsApp. The application is having some of the features that you have never seen in the main application of WhatsApp.
The application is based on the Plus Mod version of WhatsApp that has already been discontinued. Now the features of the application are not going to stop the main functions of WhatsApp, but are going to enhance those in a new way.
The major features of GB WhatsApp are something that you will like to follow and here are they for your assistance.
- The first thing is that the License and the protocols of the new app are not different at all. Hence there is no need to do any other verification and all.
- The other great feature is that after installation, you can use a different number on this application and that will allow you to continue WhatsApp from 2 numbers simultaneously.
- You can send up to 90 pictures at a time with this application, and alongside can send up to 30 MB of a video file size and also of 300 MB audio file size.
- It requires no root access and you can get some added features like emoji changer, different themes, hiding double tick and even hiding your last seen feature.
- The most important thing is that you cannot be banned from the application by anyone.
- Other supports that you can find here are the changes in the icons and the style of showing the missed calls or call making options.
Also Check: Whatsapp Messenger APK
Hence when you have this application, you are going to get some of the features that are going to give the best options on WhatsApp. So, download it now.
APK installing Instructions
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Android Nougat
- Go into Settings
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Androidd Oreo
- Go to Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications
- Select Install Unknown Apps (or Install Other Apps).
Now Install APK File
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.
- Download APK file from the link..
- Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device. Simple