Kingo Root Application latest version free download for android. It is the best one click rooting application that allow you to root your android device within minutes. just follow the simple steps can get you a rooted device. This amazing root tool is developed by KingoSoft Technology Ltd. It is avail to download in APK format. You can get its full APK file for android devices from here.
How to Root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) Via Kingo Root:
- First download Kingo Root latest APK file from the link given at the bottom of this page.
- Now install Kingo Root application.
- When installing Kingo Root application, you may encounter some issues like "installation blocked". Follow the system instructions to solve the issues.
- Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow.
- Harmful App: Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it.
- After installing. Tap the icon of Kingo Root and press one click to being.
- Make sure you have internet access when rooting with Kingo Root. Internet access required because the rooting scripts stored in Kingo's server. Without having internet access it will fail to root your android device.
- Get results: Succeeded or failed.
After doing all above, if KingoRoot APK still failed to root your Android 5.0/5.1 lollipop devices, hope you have a try on KingoRoot Android (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate for technical reasons.
APK installing Instructions
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Android Nougat
- Go into Settings
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Androidd Oreo
- Go to Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications
- Select Install Unknown Apps (or Install Other Apps).
Now Install APK File
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.
- Download APK file from the link..
- Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device. Simple