KingRoot is an application that lets you root your android device in a matter of seconds, as long as you have an operating system Android 4.2.2 and Android 5.1. This means that this app lets you do the same thing as the classic Towelroot, but you can use it even if you have Lollipop.
The procedure to root your device is as simple as Towelroot. Even if the app is entirely in Chinese, the only thing you have to do is press on the blue button and wait. After a couple of seconds, the application finishes working and you'll have your rooted device.
It's important to know that KingRoot doesn't work with all type of devices. On Moto G, for instance, it usually has some trouble. With Nexus, though, it usually works perfectly.
KingRoot is an excellent way to root your Android device. That said, rooting a device is always a delicate process, so do it. with care and be conscious of the risks involved.
KingRoot APk supports most variety of devices among all the similar rooting tools. So, it is most likely that KingRoot can root your device even if other similar tools failed many times before.
How To Download & Use KingRoot APK on Android:
- Open the APK file with your default file manager.
- If your device displays "installation Blocked" or something like this message then Go To Setting>Security>and there you can tick the "Unknown Sources" box.
- Now, open the app.
- In the windows it will show you "Start Root".
- Tap on start root and wait some time, it takes time to root your device.
- If you device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. if you rooted successfully, you will see "Rooted" screen which means you device has been successfully rooted. Congrats!!!!! You can now enjoy all features of rooting your android.
- To become more sure, you can go to Google Play, search and download Root Checker app to check if the Root is successful. You are always welcome to share your experience or errors in our comment box. If you are still confused, you can view screenshots at the end of this page.
How To Completely Backup Apps And Games After Rooting?
After rooting with Kingroot, you can download Titanium Backup on your device from Google Play Store. Titanium Backup is an amazing tool that helps you to backup apps and games along with their data.
To Backup and restore with Titanium Backup, follow following steps:
- Download Titanium Backup from Google Play Store.
- Install it and grant root access.
- Now tap on Backup/restore tab on top of it.
- Tap on app you want and on the following screen tap on backup.
- Wait some seconds and you are done.
- You can either restore app only or data only or both app and data at once.
- To restore any app/data, tap on the app, you can see a restore option, tap on it.
- You will be then requested to choose data only/app only/APP+Data choose any option and you are done.
APK installing Instructions
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Android Nougat
- Go into Settings
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Androidd Oreo
- Go to Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications
- Select Install Unknown Apps (or Install Other Apps).
Now Install APK File
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.
- Download APK file from the link..
- Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device. Simple