Download and install Link2SD latest version APK file v4.0.13 for all android smart phones and tablets. Link2SD is the best android application that makes it easy for android 2.0+ users on their device to move application to the SD card. It also helps you to manage your android device apps and storage easily. If you are interested into download latest APK file of Link2SD then you are coming at the right place. You can free download Link2SD full APK file direct download Link2SD android application from this webpage today.
Cool Features On Google Play:
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
- Auto clear cache service (Plus)
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD ("force move")
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Batch clear data and cache of the selected apps
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Exclusion list for "Clear all app cache" function
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
- Reboot widget to boot with one click
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the Play Store link or the APK (app's full package) file of the apps
- Create shortcut for the apps
- Support 40+ languages.
APK installing Instructions
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Android Nougat
- Go into Settings
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Androidd Oreo
- Go to Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications
- Select Install Unknown Apps (or Install Other Apps).
Now Install APK File
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.
- Download APK file from the link..
- Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device. Simple