Realcalc scientific calculator is the best and most popular calculator app for android devices. It has over twenty million downloads and more than one lakh reviews. The app helps you to perform basic and advanced calculations without having a separate physical calculating device or any other android application like this. This awesome android application is developed by Quartic Software, and it is free to download and very simple to use. You can download its full APK file from the link provided at the bottom of this page. Before downloading and installing this cool application on your android smart phone or tablet lets have a look about its cool features....
- Traditional algebraic or RPN Operation.
- Unit conversations.
- Physical constants table.
- Result history.
- 10 memories.
- Home screen widget.
- New dalta-percent function.
- Support for android 6.0.
- 12-digit display.
- Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
- Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
- Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
- 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
- Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
- External keyboard support
- Full built-in help
- Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
- Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
- Landscape mode
- Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
- Extended internal precision (32-digit)
- User-customizable unit conversions and constants
- New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
- Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop.
APK installing Instructions
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Android Nougat
- Go into Settings
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
Enable Installing "UNKOWN APPS" On Androidd Oreo
- Go to Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications
- Select Install Unknown Apps (or Install Other Apps).
Now Install APK File
Read the instructions below to know how to install the APK file on your android device.
- Download APK file from the link..
- Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device. Simple